Saturday 12 November 2011

About Me

Hi,all! My full name is Tjut Aurellie Haliza Azzahra and my short name is Tjut Aurel Azzahra,you can call me Aurel.My template is so bad! beacause i make alone.Soon,i gonna make the better template than this,Insya Allah....amieeeennn....
Well,i gonna tell you what i like or dislike :

I like :
Winter ( Play the snow!! )
Photography ( but,i have SLR Camera! I just have little camera by Canon )
Happy Day ( Yeah! Play,Go to mall,shopping and etc. )
Cute Animals ( Cat,Dog,Rabbit,Panda,Little tiger and Little lion )
Writing ( Yeah! I writing some story and i send my story to DAR! Mizan in Bandung )

I Dislike :
Dry Season ( Huh! so HOT day -___- )
Snakes ( No! No! No! I don't like snake )
Bullying ( Say No To Bullying!!!! )
Scary Movies ( I just like Happy Movies )
Lie ( Yeah! I don't like all LIE to me!!! )

Okay,Finish! Thank's all!
Oh ya,wish me luck for Lomba Menulis Cerita Pendek Tingkat Nasional!

~Aurel~

No comments:

Post a Comment